Pay €60 per year per member. (This payment is collected hassle-free by Core Credit Union directly from your account each year).
€3,000 is paid to your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
Who Can Apply
Available to all members who have joined Core Credit Union before their 71st Birthday.
Existing members over 71 years, have until 31st December 2020 to join the programme.
However we plan, we don’t always get time to prepare for the unexpected. Life is fragile. Core Credit Union Member Death Benefit Indemnity Programme can help your loved ones with the financial expenses in the event of your death.
- Our new Member Death Indemnity Programme provides peace of mind for you and your beneficiaries in one easy quick step.
- Guaranteed payment of €3,000 paid to your beneficiaries in the event of your death* by signing up to €60 per year (this amount will auto renew each year).
- To qualify for Member Death Benefit Indemnity, you must be a member.
- To enhance your Member Death Benefit Indemnity (MDBI), our Life Benefit Insurance (LBI) ensures every member gets a minimum benefit of €700 – €1,300 depending on what Member plan they are on. (Members must have a minimum of €500 in their shares to qualify for the Life Benefit Insurance (LBI)).
- The new supplementary MDBI €3,000 combined with our new LBI will provide a minimum of €3,700 – €4,300 to your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
- For more information on our new Life Benefit Insurance visit www.corecu.ie/insurance
How can I apply?
*A pre-existing medical condition limitation applies to this Programme. This means that cover is not provided if a member were to die from a pre-existing medical condition during the first six months of their membership of the programme. Terms and conditions apply.
Core Credit Union Ltd. Member Death Benefit Indemnity Programme is a group policy of the credit union and open to participation by members, subject to eligibility criteria outlined in the Key Facts & Summary provided by Core Credit Union or at www.corecu.ie/insurance;
The Programme is arranged, on behalf of Core Credit Union Ltd. by CUNA Mutual Group Services (Ireland) Ltd. which is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The policy is underwritten by Utmost Pan Europe dac which is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The details provided in this entry form together with any other information that is furnished to us in connection with this application will be retained and processed by Core Credit Union in accordance with our privacy statement which is available on our website www.corecu.ie and in our banking hall.